When does West Ham vs Liverpool kick off? Wednesday 29th January, 2020 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is West Ham vs Liverpool being played? London Stadium
What TV channel is West Ham vs Liverpool on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream West Ham vs Liverpool in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for West Ham vs Liverpool?
West Ham – https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between West Ham & Liverpool? West Ham 1-1 Liverpool
THE TEAM NEWS
- West Ham were unceremoniously dumped out of the FA Cup at the weekend by ex-boss Slaven Bilic's West Brom as they return to league action.
- David Moyes has several injuries to contend with as his side face leaders Liverpool while they sit perilously close to the relegation zone.
- Masuaku and Snodgrass are both injury concerns and Moyes will desperately hope Masuaku passes fit to enable him to line up with a back five.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Randolph; Zabaleta, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Masuaku; Antonio, Rice, Noble, Lanzini; Haller
Unavailable: Wilshere (Injured), Fredericks (Injured), Yarmolenko (Injured), Fabianski (Injured), Felipe Anderson (Injured)
Doubtful: Masuaku (Injured), Snodgrass (Injured)
- Liverpool come off a 2-2 draw at Shrewsbury in the FA Cup on Sunday but boss Jurgen Klopp fielded a second-string team for that match.
- He is expected to bring back all of his regular starters for this rearranged game from when they played in the FIFA Club World Cup.
- Klopp's big question mark is around the fitness of Mane but the Senegalese forward seems unlikely to be risked so Minamino could start.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Henderson, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Minamino
Unavailable: Clyne (Injured), Milner (Injured), Mane (Injured)
Doubtful: Lallana (Illness), Shaqiri (Injured)
West Ham's struggles continue as they come off a heavy loss to Leicester as well as being knocked out of the FA Cup at home against West Brom. That does not bode well when facing this relentless Liverpool side, who should have very little trouble dispatching David Moyes' struggling team.