When does West Ham vs Leicester kick off? Saturday 28th December, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is West Ham vs Leicester being played? London Stadium
What TV channel is West Ham vs Leicester on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream West Ham vs Leicester in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for West Ham vs Leicester?
West Ham – https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between West Ham & Leicester? West Ham 2-2 Leicester
THE TEAM NEWS
- West Ham's loss to Palace on Boxing Day has plunged them even closer to the relegation zone and they now sit perilously close to danger.
- Boss Manuel Pellegrini will make changes to the starting line-up as Cresswell is suspended while Fredericks returns from his own ban.
- They were boosted by the return for Lanzini on Boxing Day while Pellegrini is hoping Fabianski could be passed fit to return in goal.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Roberto; Fredericks, Balbuena, Ogbonna, Masuaku; Snodgrass, Noble, Rice, Pablo Fornals; Antonio, Haller
Unavailable: Cresswell (Suspended)
Doubtful: Fabianski (Injured), Martin (Injured), Wilshere (Injured), Reid (Injured)
- Leicester are going through their worst form of the season as they have picked up just one point from their last three games in the league.
- Manager Brendan Rodgers will consider changes from the team that was hammered 0-4 at home by Liverpool on Boxing Day to spark a reaction.
- Both Albrighton and Ayoze Perez are expected to feature here while Rodgers may even contemplate bringing Morgan, Gray and Iheanacho in.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Schmeichel; Ricardo Pereira, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell; Ndidi; Ayoze Perez, Maddison, Tielemans, Albrighton; Vardy
Unavailable: James (Injured)
West Ham remain wildly unpredictable but they are facing a Leicester side that will be spurred on after two heavy losses to Man City and Liverpool. The Hammers are in desperation mode right now and that should lead to a relatively open game where goals at both ends are highly likely.