When does West Ham vs Everton kick off? Saturday 18th January, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is West Ham vs Everton being played? London Stadium
What TV channel is West Ham vs Everton on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream West Ham vs Everton in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for West Ham vs Everton?
West Ham – https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets
Everton – http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
What was the score in the last meeting between West Ham & Everton? Everton 2-0 West Ham
THE TEAM NEWS
- West Ham were left to feel aggrieved as their late equaliser at Sheffield United was overturned by VAR which condemned them to defeat.
- The Hammers were disappointing and failed to create much in front of goal with a much-improved display needed as they host Everton.
- With Lukasz Fabianski picking up another injury, West Ham have moved to re-sign Darren Randolph who should come straight into the team.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Randolph; Balbuena, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Zabaleta, Noble, Rice, Snodgrass; Lanzini, Felipe Anderson; Haller
Unavailable: Wilshere (Injured), Fredericks (Injured), Yarmolenko (Injured), Fabianski (Injured)
Doubtful: Antonio (Injured), Felipe Anderson (Injured), Masuaku (Injured)
- Everton responded to their FA Cup disappointment as they earned a scrappy victory over Brighton to return to winning ways in the league.
- Richarlison scored for the second Premier League game in a row last time out and but has been ruled out for this trip to West Ham so Italian youngster Moise Kean could be handed a rare chance.
- Carlo Ancelotti decided on a change in shape as well as personnel last week and could stick with it after picking up the three points.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pickford; Sidibe, Keane, Mina, Baines; Walcott, Holgate, Davies, Bernard; Calvert-Lewin, Kean
Unavailable: Gbamin (Injured), Andre Gomes (Injured), Richarlison (Injured), Iwobi (Injured), Sigurdsson (Injured)
Doubtful: Mina (Injured)
West Ham were unable to back-up their convincing victory over Bournemouth as they slipped to defeat against Sheffield United. They host Everton in what is likely to be a tight game with neither side looking too hot in front of goal last week and that should result in a contest with few goals.