2019-20 Premier League – West Ham vs Crystal Palace Preview & Prediction
When does West Ham vs Crystal Palace kick off? Saturday 5th October, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is West Ham vs Crystal Palace being played? London Stadium
What are the expected weather conditions for West Ham vs Crystal Palace? Cloud, 15c
What TV channel is West Ham vs Crystal Palace on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream West Ham vs Crystal Palace in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for West Ham vs Crystal Palace?
West Ham – https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets
Crystal Palace – https://tickets.cpfc.co.uk/events.aspx
What was the score in the last meeting between West Ham & Crystal Palace? Crystal Palace 1-1 West Ham
THE TEAM NEWS
- The shock 4-0 loss in the League Cup to Oxford United was clearly an aberration for West Ham as their league form remains pretty strong.
- Following the 2-2 draw at Bournemouth, they are forced into one change as Fabianski has been ruled out for several weeks with injury.
- Roberto will come in goal for him while Lanzini is also a candidate to return to the starting line-up at the expense of Pablo Fornals.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Roberto; Fredericks, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Noble, Rice; Yarmolenko, Lanzini, Felipe Anderson; Haller
Unavailable: Reid (Injured), Antonio (Injured), Fabianski (Injured)
- Crystal Palace eased past Norwich last weekend 2-0 which has moved them into mid-table ahead of a tough run of fixtures for them.
- Roy Hodgson has a relatively settled team right now although Milivojevic is suspended so that could see Townsend come into the side.
- Sakho remains an injury doubt and so Kelly could well deputise once again while Hodgson may switch to a 4-4-2 for this game.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Guaita; Ward, Cahill, Kelly, Van Aanholt; Townsend, McArthur, Kouyate, Schlupp; Zaha, Ayew
Unavailable: Milivojevic (Suspended)
Doubtful: Sakho (Injured), Wickham (Injured)
West Ham have quietly been going about their business tidily in the Premier League picking up 12 points from their opening 7 matches which is impressive following their opening day 0-5 hammering by Man City. They can continue that good form at home with another three points against Palace.