When does West Ham vs Bournemouth kick off? Wednesday 1st January, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is West Ham vs Bournemouth being played? London Stadium
What TV channel is West Ham vs Bournemouth on in the UK? BT Sport 2
Where can I stream West Ham vs Bournemouth in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for West Ham vs Bournemouth?
West Ham – https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
What was the score in the last meeting between West Ham & Bournemouth? Bournemouth 2-2 West Ham
THE TEAM NEWS
- West Ham parted ways with Manuel Pellegrini after the home loss to Leicester and promptly moved to reappoint David Moyes as their new boss.
- Moyes is well acquainted with many players in this squad and he may switch to three central defenders to shore them up at the back.
- Changes are likely regardless as Cresswell is back from a ban while Noble, Snodgrass and Antonio are all likely to come back into the side.
Predicted line-up (4-4-1-1): Fabianski; Fredericks, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Snodgrass, Noble, Rice, Felipe Anderson; Antonio; Haller
Doubtful: Yarmolenko (Injured), Martin (Injured), Wilshere (Injured), Reid (Injured)
- Bournemouth's loss at Brighton on Saturday leaves them perilously close to the drop zone and Eddie Howe's men desperately need a result.
- Howe is not helped by the lengthy list of absentees and both Stacey and King may be added to that after picking up knocks in Brighton.
- Francis may be fit to return to the defence while Fraser, Lerma, Lewis Cook and Callum Wilson are all tipped to come back into the team.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Ramsdale; Francis, S. Cook, Mepham, Diego Rico; Fraser, Lerma, L. Cook, H. Wilson; C. Wilson, Solanke
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Daniels (Injured), Ake (Injured), Smith (Injured), Groeneveld (Injured), Kelly (Injured)
Doubtful: Francis (Injured), King (Injured), Stacey (Injured)
West Ham will be hoping that a change in manager can spark a reaction as the reality of a relegation fight sets in. Bournemouth are in a fight themselves and have a whole host of injuries so David Moyes will be confident of inspiring a home win for the Hammers who can get back on track here.