When does West Ham vs Arsenal kick off? Monday 9th December, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is West Ham vs Arsenal being played? London Stadium
What TV channel is West Ham vs Arsenal on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream West Ham vs Arsenal in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for West Ham vs Arsenal?
West Ham – https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets
Arsenal – https://www.arsenal.com/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between West Ham & Arsenal? West Ham 1-0 Arsenal
THE TEAM NEWS
- The win over Chelsea was only a temporary reprieve for boss Manuel Pellegrini who is back under pressure after the midweek loss at Wolves.
- Antonio missed that game with a slight knock but he should return for this game which is a boost after his excellent display at Chelsea.
- With Snodgrass now carrying a knock, Antonio may come in on the right wing with Haller retaining his place up front for this London derby.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Martin; Fredericks, Balbuena, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Noble, Rice; Antonio, Felipe Anderson, Pablo Fornals; Haller
Unavailable: Fabianski (Injured), Lanzini (Injured), Wilshere (Injured), Reid (Injured)
Doubtful: Antonio (Injured), Snodgrass (Injured)
- Arsenal are still without a win under interim coach Freddie Ljungberg after a poor showing at the Emirates in defeat to Brighton & Hove Albion.
- They have picked up just one win in their last nine away games so Ljungberg is tasked with improving their miserable form on their travels.
- Ljungberg will assess the fitness of his men after their clash with Brighton on Thursday and he may consider changes to keep them fresh.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Leno; Chambers, Mustafi, David Luiz, Tierney; Xhaka, Guendouzi; Saka, Ozil, Aubameyang; Lacazette
Unavailable: Dani Ceballos (Injured)
Doubtful: Holding (Injured), Bellerin (Injured)
These two London clubs come into this derby with plenty of pressure on them to get a win and that should make for an entertaining if tense affair. West Ham's last four matches at home in the league have seen both teams scoring and there is every chance that this will follow suit against Arsenal.