When does Watford vs Tottenham kick off? Saturday 18th January, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Watford vs Tottenham being played? Vicarage Road Stadium
What TV channel is Watford vs Tottenham on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Watford vs Tottenham in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Watford vs Tottenham?
What was the score in the last meeting between Watford & Tottenham? Tottenham 1-1 Watford
THE TEAM NEWS
- Watford continued their brilliant form under new boss Nigel Pearson as they claimed a 0-3 victory away at Bournemouth last week.
- The Hornets were due to be in FA Cup action in midweek but their replay with Tranmere was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.
- Watford will welcome Christian Kabasele back into the mix having served a two-match suspension following his red card against Wolves.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Foster; Mariappa, Dawson, Cathcart, Masina; Chalobah, Capoue, Doucoure; Sarr, Deeney, Deulofeu
Unavailable: Janmaat (Injured), Welbeck (Injured), Prodl (Injured), Cleverley (Injured), Kiko Femenia (Injured)
Doubtful: Hughes (Injured)
- Tottenham wasted several good chances towards the end of their clash with Liverpool as they suffered a narrow 1-0 defeat.
- Spurs got back to winning ways as they beat Middlesbrough in the FA Cup but have failed to win their last three Premier League matches.
- New signing Gedson Fernandes will give Jose Mourinho's side a big boost in midfield and he is likely to be on the bench in this game.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Gazzaniga; Aurier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Vertonghen; Dier, Gedson Fernandes; Lucas Moura, Alli, Sessegnon; Son
Unavailable: Lloris (Injured), Davies (Injured), Kane (Injured), Ndombele (Injured), Sissoko (Injured), Wanyama (Out of favour)
Doubtful: Rose (Injured)
Watford have been impressive under new head coach Nigel Pearson but he will face a big test against Jose Mourinho's Tottenham. Spurs have failed to win any of their last three league games and with the Hornets performing so well of late, the home side should be able to earn at least a point.