2019-20 Premier League – Watford vs Sheffield Utd Preview & Prediction
When does Watford vs Sheffield Utd kick off? Saturday 5th October, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Watford vs Sheffield Utd being played? Vicarage Road Stadium
What are the expected weather conditions for Watford vs Sheffield Utd? Cloud, 16c
What TV channel is Watford vs Sheffield Utd on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Watford vs Sheffield Utd in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Watford vs Sheffield Utd?
Sheffield Utd – https://tickets.sufc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/away
What was the score in the last meeting between Watford & Sheffield Utd? Watford 3-0 Sheffield Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- Despite the change in manager, Watford's fortunes have hardly improved as they remain bottom and come off another loss, this time to Wolves.
- Quique Sanchez Flores made various changes to the team last week and he may keep faith with them to build some continuity.
- Sarr and Welbeck came into the attack and the summer signings are expected to keep their places as they desperately need a good result.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Foster; Janmaat, Dawson, Cathcart, Holebas; Capoue, Doucoure, Cleverley; Sarr, Welbeck, Deulofeu
Unavailable: Deeney (Injured), Success (Injured)
Doubtful: Hughes (Injured)
- Sheff Utd were incredibly unlucky to lose 0-1 at home to Liverpool last week as they put in a valiant display against the league leaders.
- Boss Chris Wilder was frustrated with the loss but proud of the performance and he will likely retain the same starting line-up here.
- Desptie criticising his goalkeeper Dean Henderson for the error which led to Liverpool's winner last week, Wilder will keep faith with him.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Henderson; Basham, Egan, O'Connell; Baldock, Lundstram, Norwood, Fleck, Stevens; McBurnie, Robinson
Doubtful: McGoldrick (Injured)
It has been a bleak start for Watford who remain winless after seven matches and are firmly rooted to the bottom of the table. They have not shown much improvement since Quique Sanchez Flores took over, but this is one match which they will be targeting as a must-win game and one they can edge.