When does Watford vs Man Utd kick off? Sunday 22nd December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Watford vs Man Utd being played? Vicarage Road Stadium
What TV channel is Watford vs Man Utd on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Watford vs Man Utd in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Watford vs Man Utd?
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
What was the score in the last meeting between Watford & Man Utd? Man Utd 2-1 Watford
THE TEAM NEWS
- Another change in manager does not appear to have sparked a reaction for Watford as they come off yet another defeat under Nigel Pearson.
- The new manager has a number of injury doubts at present but his focus will be on shoring things up defensively as they welcome United.
- Masina is carrying a thigh injury while Holebas is likely out with an ankle problem so that could leave Pearson without a natural left-back.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Foster; Kiko Femenia, Cathcart, Kabasele, Masina; Hughes, Capoue, Doucoure; Sarr, Deeney, Deulofeu
Unavailable: Welbeck (Injured), Prodl (Injured), Cleverley (Injured)
Doubtful: Holebas (Injured), Janmaat (Injured), Pereyra (Injured), Masina (Injured)
- United's good form continued last week as they drew with Everton and then a much-changed team beat Colchester in the League Cup in midweek.
- Following his equaliser after coming off the bench against Everton, Greenwood is pushing for a start and could come in for James out wide.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will otherwise likely name the same team that drew against Everton as they look to continue their excellent recent form.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw; McTominay, Fred; James, Lingard, Rashford; Martial
Unavailable: Bailly (Injured), Fosu-Mensah (Injured), Rojo (Injured)
Doubtful: Dalot (Injured), Pogba (Illness)
Contrasting form for these two teams coming into this match as Watford's struggles continue while United are playing as well as they have done all season. Solskjaer's men have good momentum behind them and while Watford will look to frustrate them, United can edge what could be a low-scoring game.