When does Watford vs Liverpool kick off? Saturday 29th February, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Watford vs Liverpool being played? Vicarage Road Stadium
What TV channel is Watford vs Liverpool on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Watford vs Liverpool in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Watford vs Liverpool?
What was the score in the last meeting between Watford & Liverpool? Liverpool 2-0 Watford
THE TEAM NEWS
- Watford produced another very poor display as they were defeated 3-0 by Man Utd on their trip to Old Trafford last weekend.
- The Hornets are now without a win in their last five matches in the Premier League and face a very difficult game as they host Liverpool.
- Kiko Femenia chould come back into contention for this fixture while Pearson has said that Daryl Janmaat has a chance of inclusion.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Foster; Dawson, Kabasele, Cathcart, Masina; Hughes, Capoue; Sarr, Doucoure, Deulofeu; Deeney
Doubtful: Kiko Femenia (Injured)
- Liverpool were given a scare by West Ham but ultimately prevailed to keep their superb winning streak intact on Monday night.
- The Reds are now unbeaten in their last 36 Premier League matches and are on the cusp of claiming the title for the first time.
- Jordan Henderson will be out for the next few matches whilst James Milner is also unavailable for this contest with a muscular injury.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Fabinho, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Unavailable: Clyne (Injured), Shaqiri (Injured), Henderson (Injured), Milner (Injured)
Liverpool were not at their best as West Ham took the game to them on Monday night but their pressure eventually told as they came out on top. They head to Watford who are without a win in their last five league games and this should be a comfortable away victory for the champions-elect.