2019-20 Premier League – Watford vs Leicester Preview & Prediction
When does Watford vs Leicester kick off? Saturday 14th March, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Watford vs Leicester being played? Vicarage Road Stadium
What TV channel is Watford vs Leicester on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Watford vs Leicester in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Watford vs Leicester?
What was the score in the last meeting between Watford & Leicester? Leicester 2-0 Watford
THE TEAM NEWS
- Watford could not follow up their stunning 3-0 win over Liverpool as they succumbed to Crystal Palace by a solitary goal last time out.
- That defeat keeps them firmly in relegation trouble and Nigel Pearson will know that they need a result at home albeit against Leicester.
- Pearson is unlikely to make any knee-jerk reactions in terms of his team selection and he could even be tempted to go unchanged once again.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Foster; Kiko Femenia, Kabasele, Cathcart, Masina; Hughes, Capoue; Sarr, Doucoure, Pereyra; Deeney
Unavailable: Deulofeu (Injured), Janmaat (Injured)
- Leicester produced one of their best performances for several weeks against Villa on Monday night as they scored four goals without reply.
- Vardy returned from injury and marked his reappearance as a second half sub by scoring two goals which will likely earn him a start here.
- Following injuries to Ricardo Pereira and James Maddison, both Ben Chilwell and Youri Tielemans could come into the starting line-up.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Schmeichel; Justin, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell; Ndidi; Albrighton, Praet, Tielemans, Barnes; Vardy
Unavailable: Amartey (Injured), Ricardo Pereira (Injured), Maddison (Injured)
Doubtful: Chilwell (Injured)
Watford's recent home record has been excellent which has given them a major boost in their fight for survival. This will be a tough test, however, as Leicester were in exceptional form on Monday in front of goal and there could very well be goals at both ends of the pitch in this one.