When does Watford vs Everton kick off? Saturday 1st February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Watford vs Everton being played? Vicarage Road Stadium
What TV channel is Watford vs Everton on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Watford vs Everton in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Watford vs Everton?
Everton – http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
What was the score in the last meeting between Watford & Everton? Everton 2-0 Watford
THE TEAM NEWS
- After a busy week where they played three matches in the space of six days, Watford have had over a week without a game to prepare for this.
- Their last league game saw them slip to a 2-1 defeat against relegation rivals Aston Villa so they remain thick in the fight for survival.
- Nigel Pearson will give a late test to Chalobah to see if he is fit enough to retain his place though Hughes could return to replace him.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Foster; Mariappa, Dawson, Cathcart, Masina; Chalobah, Capoue; Pereyra, Doucoure, Deulofeu; Deeney
Unavailable: Janmaat (Injured), Prodl (Injured), Cleverley (Injured), Sarr (Injured)
Doubtful: Kiko Femenia (Injured), Hughes (Injured), Welbeck (Injured), Chalobah (Injured)
- Everton have lost just one of their last nine league matches now but they come off a poor draw with Newcastle after letting a 2-0 lead slip.
- Carlo Ancelotti will be hoping to count on Richarlison, Iwobi and Sigurdsson for this match with the Brazilian most likely to return.
- Pickford came in for some criticism for his part in the capitulation against Newcastle but Ancelotti is unlikely to make any major changes.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pickford; Coleman, Holgate, Mina, Digne; Walcott, Davies, Delph, Bernard; Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison
Unavailable: Gbamin (Injured), Andre Gomes (Injured)
Doubtful: Sigurdsson (Injured), Richarlison (Injured), Iwobi (Injured)
The arrival of Carlo Ancelotti at Everton has seen an upturn in form but they do not look particularly tight at the back. Watford are playing good counter-attacking football under Pearson and they can upset the Everton defence, so expect goals for both teams in what should be an entertaining game.