When does Watford vs Chelsea kick off? Saturday 2nd November, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Watford vs Chelsea being played? Vicarage Road Stadium
What TV channel is Watford vs Chelsea on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Watford vs Chelsea in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Watford vs Chelsea?
What was the score in the last meeting between Watford & Chelsea? Chelsea 3-0 Watford
THE TEAM NEWS
- Watford have been grinding draws out in their last three matches as Quique Sanchez Flores continues to focus on shoring the defence up.
- They have a number of injury concerns with Cleverley the latest to pick up a knock last weekend but they do recoup Holebas after suspension.
- Sanchez Flores will likely make just the two changes with Holebas returning at left-back for Masina and Hughes coming in for Cleverley.
Predicted line-up (5-3-2): Foster; Janmaat, Dawson, Cathcart, Kabasele, Holebas; Doucoure, Hughes, Chalobah; Deulofeu, Pereyra
Unavailable: Deeney (Injured), Success (Injured), Welbeck (Injured)
Doubtful: Capoue (Injured), Sarr (Injured), Cleverley (Injured), Domingos Quina (Injured)
- Chelsea's winning run came to an end in midweek as they were knocked out of the League Cup but that will not dent their strong confidence.
- Frank Lampard made various changes to his team for the midweek match but he could name the same side that beat Burnley 4-2 last weekend.
- Barkley and Christensen are edging back to fitness and could return to the squad but Lampard is unlikely to change a winning formula.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Kepa; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Tomori, Marcos Alonso; Kovacic, Jorginho; Willian, Mount, Pulisic; Abraham
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured), Rudiger (Injured), Kante (Injured)
Doubtful: Christensen (Injured), Barkley (Injured)
Watford have been picking up points by grinding out draws but they remain at the bottom without a win all season. Chelsea make the short trip to Vicarage Road confident of piercing this improving Watford defence and they can compound the home side's troubles at the foot of the Premier League.