When does Watford vs Bournemouth kick off? Saturday 26th October, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Watford vs Bournemouth being played? Vicarage Road Stadium
What TV channel is Watford vs Bournemouth on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Watford vs Bournemouth in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Watford vs Bournemouth?
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
What was the score in the last meeting between Watford & Bournemouth? Bournemouth 3-3 Watford
THE TEAM NEWS
- Watford have ground out two consecutive draws against Sheff Utd and Tottenham but they remain without a win after nine rounds of matches.
- They will have to make a change from the side that drew at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium last week as Holebas is suspended so Masina comes in.
- Capoue and Prodl have an chance of returning but they will be without the injured Welbeck so Gray and possibly Deulofeu could be recalled.
Predicted line-up (5-3-2): Foster; Janmaat, Dawson, Cathcart, Kabasele, Masina; Pereyra, Doucoure, Cleverley; Deulofeu, Gray
Unavailable: Deeney (Injured), Success (Injured), Welbeck (Injured), Holebas (Suspended)
Doubtful: Capoue (Injured), Prodl (Injured)
- Bournemouth have been flat in their last two games losing to Arsenal and drawing with Norwich as they look to get back in the goal trail.
- Lerma continues to be an injury doubt so Lewis Cook is likely to retain his place in central midfield unless the Colombian is passed fit.
- Fraser came in last time out with King dropping to the bench but it may be that the Norwegian returns either for Fraser or Solanke here.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Ramsdale; Smith, S. Cook, Ake, Diego Rico; H. Wilson, L. Cook, Billing, Fraser; King, C. Wilson
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Gosling (Injured), Stanislas (Injured), Daniels (Injured)
Doubtful: Lerma (Injured)
Watford remain firmly rooted to the bottom of the Premier League but they have shown some signs of improvement in the last two matches. They welcome a Bournemouth side that have gone off the boil themselves and this represents a golden chance for Watford to get their first win of the season.