When does Watford vs Arsenal kick off? Sunday 15th September, 2019 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Watford vs Arsenal being played? Vicarage Road Stadium
What are the expected weather conditions for Watford vs Arsenal? Clear, 18c
What TV channel is Watford vs Arsenal on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Watford vs Arsenal in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Watford vs Arsenal?
Arsenal – https://www.arsenal.com/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Watford & Arsenal? Watford 0-1 Arsenal
THE TEAM NEWS
- Watford went into the international break rooted to the bottom of the league and the club duly made the decision to fire coach Javi Gracia.
- Former boss Quique Sanchez Flores has returned to the club to take the reins as he seeks to change the club's fortunes starting here.
- Sanchez Flores will hope Capoue is available after illness while he may consider switching back to 4-4-2 and bringing Deulofeu back in.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Foster; Kiko Femenia, Dawson, Cathcart, Holebas; Hughes, Doucoure, Capoue, Pereyra; Deulofeu, Gray
Unavailable: Deeney (Injured)
Doubtful: Capoue (Illness)
- Arsenal managed to fight back from two goals down at home to North London rivals Spurs to clinch a morale-boosting 2-2 draw last time out.
- Unai Emery may be tempted to bring Dani Ceballos back into the side to add some much-needed creativity into the central midfield trio.
- Emery is boosted by the return to first team training of Rob Holding although the defender may be phased back in with a place on the bench.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Leno; Maitland-Niles, David Luiz, Sokratis, Kolasinac; Xhaka, Guendouzi; Pepe, Dani Ceballos, Nelson; Aubameyang
Unavailable: Bellerin (Injured), Tierney (Injured), Mavropanos (Injured), Mustafi (Out of favour), Lacazette (Injured)
Doubtful: Willock (Injured)
It has been a disastrous start to the season for Watford although the sacking of Javi Gracia seemed somewhat harsh after last season's good performances. Arsenal will make the short trip to Watford confident of taking the points and they should have far too much firepower for them here.