When does Tottenham vs Wolves kick off? Sunday 1st March, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Tottenham vs Wolves being played? Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
What TV channel is Tottenham vs Wolves on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Tottenham vs Wolves in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Tottenham vs Wolves?
What was the score in the last meeting between Tottenham & Wolves? Wolves 1-2 Tottenham
THE TEAM NEWS
- After two consecutive defeats, Tottenham will be desperate to get back on track here to boost their hopes of finishing in the top four.
- Jose Mourinho remains hamstrung by his attacking absentees but he will ask Bergwijn and Lucas Moura to lead the team going forward.
- After the decision to switch to three central defenders backfired against Chelsea last time out, Mourinho may revert to a 4-2-3-1 here.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Lloris; Aurier, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Davies; Lo Celso, Winks; Gedson Fernandes, Alli, Bergwijn; Lucas Moura
Unavailable: Kane (Injured), Wanyama (Out of favour), Son (Injured)
Doubtful: Sessegnon (Injured), Foyth (Injured), Sissoko (Injured)
- Wolves are hitting something close to their best form right now and their recent results have moved them within touching distance of fourth.
- Nuno Espirito Santo was afforded the luxury of being able to rest some key starters on Thursday night for their Europa League clash.
- His only real injury concern is Jonny Castro so Ruben Vinagre could deputise or Doherty could even switch flanks if he misses out here.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Rui Patricio; Boly, Coady, Saiss; Doherty, Joao Moutinho, Dendoncker, Ruben Neves, Jonny Castro; Diogo Jota, Jimenez
Doubtful: Jonny Castro (Injured)
Wolves are in excellent form right now as they charge up the table to make another run for the European places. They travel to London to face an under-strength Spurs side who have lost their last two matches and Wolves can compound Mourinho's miseries and prolong this poor run of form.