When does Tottenham vs Watford kick off? Saturday 19th October, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Tottenham vs Watford being played? Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
What TV channel is Tottenham vs Watford on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Tottenham vs Watford in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Tottenham vs Watford?
What was the score in the last meeting between Tottenham & Watford? Tottenham 2-1 Watford
THE TEAM NEWS
- Totttenham are in a crisis as after their heavy 2-7 loss to Bayern in Europe, they were duly hammered by Brighton 3-0 last time out.
- They have been dealt a major injury blow with the news that Lloris will be out of action for some time so Gazzaniga will start in goal.
- After Foyth started both friendly matches for Argentina during the international break, he could return to the starting team at right-back although Aurier is available after suspension again.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Gazzaniga; Foyth, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose; Ndombele, Winks; Lamela, Lucas Moura, Son; Kane
Unavailable: Sessegnon (Injured), Lo Celso (Injured), Lloris (Injured)
Doubtful: Eriksen (Injured)
- Watford remain rooted to the bottom of the Premier League and despite their goalless draw last time out, they remain without a league win.
- Quique Sanchez Flores switched to a back five against Sheff Utd last time out and he may be tempted to stick with that to face Tottenham.
- Prodl picked up a knock in that game so Dawson is on standby to replace him while Hughes is a candidate to come into the side.
Predicted line-up (5-3-2): Foster; Janmaat, Dawson, Cathcart, Kabasele, Holebas; Pereyra, Doucoure, Cleverley; Welbeck, Gray
Unavailable: Deeney (Injured), Success (Injured), Capoue (Injured), Prodl (Injured)
It has been a difficult couple of months for both of these teams but they will be hoping the international break will allow them to reset and kick-start their seasons. Spurs are in disarray like Watford, but they have the quality that should ultimately see them return to form and win here.