2019-20 Premier League – Tottenham vs Sheffield Utd Preview & Prediction
When does Tottenham vs Sheffield Utd kick off? Saturday 9th November, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Tottenham vs Sheffield Utd being played? Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
What TV channel is Tottenham vs Sheffield Utd on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Tottenham vs Sheffield Utd in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Tottenham vs Sheffield Utd?
Sheffield Utd – https://tickets.sufc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/away
What was the score in the last meeting between Tottenham & Sheffield Utd? Sheffield Utd 2-2 Tottenham
THE TEAM NEWS
- Spurs return to Premier League action after their European exploits in midweek desperate for a win to move into the top half of the table.
- Mauricio Pochettino made a handful of rotations in midweek and was boosted by the return of Harry Kane after he missed the Everton game.
- They have also been boosted by the fact that Son's red card was rescinded and the South Korean forward is available to start this match.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Gazzaniga; Aurier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies; Winks, Sissoko; Eriksen, Alli, Son; Kane
Unavailable: Lloris (Injured), Vertonghen (Injured), Lamela (Injured)
- Sheffield United are coming off yet another sensational result beating Burnley 3-0 and are now unbeaten in their last four league matches.
- Chris Wilder has just one injury concern ahead of this match as Egan came off with a knock last week so Jagielka is on standby if he is out.
- Mousset came back into the side last week after scoring in his previous two games and he continued his good form by providing three assists.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Henderson; Basham, Egan, O'Connell; Baldock, Lundstram, Norwood, Fleck, Stevens; McGoldrick, Mousset
Doubtful: Egan (Injured)
A fascinating game is in store in North London as Pochettino's struggling Spurs welcome Sheff Utd who are undoubtedly the revelations of the Premier League season so far. Spurs will have to be at their best but there have been signs of improvement of late and they can blunt the Blades in this one.