When does Tottenham vs Norwich kick off? Wednesday 22nd January, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Tottenham vs Norwich being played? Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
What TV channel is Tottenham vs Norwich on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Tottenham vs Norwich in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Tottenham vs Norwich?
What was the score in the last meeting between Tottenham & Norwich? Norwich 2-2 Tottenham
THE TEAM NEWS
- Tottenham are now without a win in their last four Premier League matches after they were held by Watford in their latest game.
- Spurs could have snatched the victory with a late chance but were also fortunate as Paulo Gazzaniga saved Troy Deeney's penalty.
- Gedson Fernandes came off the bench to make his debut at the weekend and he could be handed his first start in this contest.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Gazzaniga; Tanganga, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Sessegnon; Gedson Fernandes, Winks, Alli; Lamela, Lucas Moura, Son
Unavailable: Lloris (Injured), Davies (Injured), Kane (Injured), Ndombele (Injured), Sissoko (Injured), Wanyama (Out of favour)
Doubtful: Rose (Injured)
- After nine matches without a win in the Premier League, Norwich made it tenth time lucky as they overcame fellow strugglers Bournemouth.
- The Canaries took full advantage of their opponents playing for an hour with 10 men to boost their hopes of avoiding the drop.
- The win came at a cost for Norwich with Ben Godfrey also given his marching orders and he will miss the next three matches.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Hanley, Byram; Tettey, McLean; Hernandez, Duda, Cantwell; Pukki
Unavailable: Klose (Injured), Godfrey (Suspended), Buendia (Injured)
Tottenham struggled against Norwich earlier in the season and could only manage a point from their trip to Carrow Road. Spurs have failed to win any of their last four in the league and look short of goals up front in the absence of Harry Kane which is likely to lead to a game with few goals.