When does Tottenham vs Man Utd kick off? Friday 19th June, 2020 – 20:15 (UK)
Where is Tottenham vs Man Utd being played? Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London
Where can I get tickets for Tottenham vs Man Utd? No tickets are available as this match will be played behind closed doors
What TV channel is Tottenham vs Man Utd on in the UK? Sky Sports
Where can I stream Tottenham vs Man Utd in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live via Sky Go
THE TEAM NEWS
- Tottenham were struggling badly prior to the enforced break as they had gone six matches without a win which was largely due to an injury crisis and fatigue in the squad due to the busy schedule they had.
- They are boosted by the return of a number of players including Harry Kane who is expected to start after playing his last match on New Year’s Day so that gives Jose Mourinho a major boost.
- They are however without Dele Alli who picked up a one-match ban after being charged by The FA for improper conduct, while youngsters Japhet Tanganga and Troy Parrett are injured but Mourinho otherwise has the rest of his squad available.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Lloris; Aurier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies; Winks, Sissoko; Bergwijn, Lo Celso, Son; Kane
Unavailable: Alli (Suspended), Parrett (Injured), Tanganga (Injured)
- Man Utd return to league action determined to push for the Champions League places and they have virtually a fully-fit squad available giving boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men a great chance to make a serious charge.
- With only Phil Jones nursing a minor injury, they are able to count upon Paul Pogba and Marcus Rashford as both recovered from injuries so the duo are both in with a great chance of starting this game.
- The break came at the wrong time for them as they were riding an 11-match unbeaten run across all competitions but Solskjaer will expect his men to hit the ground running against their former manager.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw; Pogba, Fred; James, Bruno Fernandes, Rashford; Martial
Doubtful: Jones (Injured)
- Tottenham have failed to win any of their last 6 matches in all competitions
- Tottenham have conceded at least 1 goal during the first half in 6 of their last 8 matches in all competitions
- Tottenham have kept only 2 clean sheets in their last 21 matches in all competitions
- Tottenham have scored the first goal in 6 of their last 7 home matches in all competitions
- Tottenham have scored at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 8 home league matches
- Tottenham have kept a total of only 2 clean sheets in their last 11 home league matches
- Man United are unbeaten in their last 11 matches in all competitions
- Man United have won 5 of their last 6 matches in all competitions
- Man United have kept 9 clean sheets in their last 11 matches in all competitions
- Man United have won by a margin of 2 goals or more in 3 of their last 4 league matches
- Man United have conceded at least 1 goal in 17 of their last 19 away league matches
- Man United have won to nil in 8 of their last 11 matches in all competitions
- Man United have been winning at both half-time and full-time in 8 of their last 11 matches in all competitions
- Man United have only failed to score during the first half in 1 of their last 11 matches in all competitions
- Man United have scored at least 3 goals in 4 of their last 6 matches in all competitions
- Marcus Rashford scored the first goal of the game in each of the last 2 Premier League meetings between Tottenham and Man United
Despite this being the first game back for both teams, they will both be desperate not to show any rust and there is enough on the line for both teams to ensure they are fully motivated. The race for the Champions League places is tight and this is a crunch game for both teams with defeat unthinkable, especially for Spurs. With both possessing virtually fully-fit squads and only Dele Alli missing from either side’s strongest XI, this could very well come down to which team starts the game quickest. United had great momentum before the break and they can carry that over here and upset Spurs and ex-boss Mourinho by taking all three points.