When does Tottenham vs Man Utd kick off? Sunday 15th March, 2020 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Tottenham vs Man Utd being played? Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
What TV channel is Tottenham vs Man Utd on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Tottenham vs Man Utd in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Tottenham vs Man Utd?
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
What was the score in the last meeting between Tottenham & Man Utd? Man Utd 2-1 Tottenham
THE TEAM NEWS
- Totttenham's season plunged to a new low in midweek as they were comprehensively beaten 3-0 by RB Leipzig and knocked out of Europe.
- Jose Mourinho continues to manage a lengthy list of absentees and he will be hoping Sanchez can return to bolster his options at the back.
- Changes are inevitable as Mourinho carefully manages a fatigued squad but he does not have that many options to freshen the side up.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Lloris; Tanganga, Sanchez, Dier; Aurier, Gedson Fernandes, Winks, Vertonghen; Lucas Moura, Lamela; Alli
Unavailable: Son (Injured), Kane (Injured), Sissoko (Injured), Bergwijn (Injured), Foyth (Injured), Davies (Injured)
Doubtful: Sanchez (Injured)
- United are flying with confidence right now following their recent good form and outstanding win in the Manchester derby last weekend.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer made his usual rotations in the Europa League on Thursday night but all of his regulars should return here.
- Martial is a slight injury doubt but he should be fit enough to start here otherwise Ighalo is on standby to come in to lead the attack.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): De Gea; Lindelof, Maguire, Bailly; Wan-Bissaka, Fred, Matic, Shaw; Fernandes; Martial, James
Unavailable: Rashford (Injured), Grant (Injured), Fosu-Mensah (Injured)
Doubtful: Martial (Injured), Pogba (Injured), Lingard (Injured)
Tottenham are in disarray right now and there are few signs that Mourinho is capable of turning this miserable run of form around. They come up against an in-form Man Utd side that will be motivated to get one over their former boss and the visitors have to be favoured to compound Spurs' miseries.
Follow our prediction on desktop or mobile AND sign up to claim some great offers with bet365!