When does Tottenham vs Man City kick off? Sunday 2nd February, 2020 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Tottenham vs Man City being played? Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
What TV channel is Tottenham vs Man City on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Tottenham vs Man City in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Tottenham vs Man City?
What was the score in the last meeting between Tottenham & Man City? Man City 2-2 Tottenham
THE TEAM NEWS
- After four matches without a win in the Premier League, Tottenham were able to get back to winning ways as they narrowly defeated Norwich.
- Spurs were held in the FA Cup against Southampton and now face another tough task back in league action as they host Manchester City.
- New signing Steven Bergwijn is likely to be on the bench following his arrival from PSV but Christian Eriksen has now departed.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Lloris; Aurier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Tanganga; Gedson Fernandes, Winks, Alli; Lo Celso, Lucas Moura, Son
Unavailable: Kane (Injured), Sissoko (Injured), Wanyama (Out of favour)
Doubtful: Davies (Injured)
- Manchester City failed to take their chances as they slipped to defeat against Manchester United in the League Cup but still won the tie.
- City were fortunate to beat Sheffield United in their last game with Sergio Aguero coming off the bench to score a late winner.
- Aymeric Laporte was not risked in the midweek League Cup clash but is expected to return to the starting line-up for this game.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Otamendi, Laporte, Joao Cancelo; De Bruyne, Gundogan, David Silva; Sterling, Aguero, Bernardo Silva
Unavailable: Sane (Injured)
Doubtful: Mendy (Injured), Fernandinho (Injured), Laporte (Injured)
Tottenham ended their poor run in the Premier League by beating Norwich last time out but now face a tough challenge as they host Manchester City. The visitors will need to be more clinical in front of goal to come out on top but are likely to have too much in a game where both teams should score.