When does Tottenham vs Liverpool kick off? Saturday 11th January, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Tottenham vs Liverpool being played? Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
What TV channel is Tottenham vs Liverpool on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Tottenham vs Liverpool in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Tottenham vs Liverpool?
What was the score in the last meeting between Tottenham & Liverpool? Liverpool 2-1 Tottenham
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jose Mourinho's honeymoon period appears to be over at Tottenham after his side failed to win any of their last three games.
- They were held to a draw by Championship side Middlesbrough in the third round of the FA Cup last week despite naming a very strong side.
- Harry Kane remains sidelined and he has been joined by Moussa Sissoko with Spurs set to turn to the transfer market for reinforcements.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Gazzaniga; Sanchez, Alderweireld, Vertonghen; Aurier, Eriksen, Winks, Alli, Sessegnon; Lucas Moura, Son
Unavailable: Lloris (Injured), Davies (Injured), Kane (Injured), Ndombele (Injured), Sissoko (Injured)
Doubtful: Rose (Injured)
- Liverpool and Jurgen Klopp can do no wrong this season after a youthful side produced a great display to knock Everton out of the FA Cup.
- After resting the vast majority of his regular starters last week, Klopp will revert to his strongest side for this trip to Spurs.
- Liverpool could also be boosted by the return of some injured players while Adam Lallana has possibly earned a start in midfield.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Lallana, Henderson, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Unavailable: Lovren (Injured), Clyne (Injured), Fabinho (Injured), Keita (Injured), Milner (Injured)
Doubtful: Matip (Injured)
This is the type of game that Mourinho will relish as he attempts to end Liverpool's unbelievable run in the Premier League. Spurs have struggled in their last few games though and with injuries to boot, the visitors are likely to secure another victory to extend their unbeaten PL run to 30 games.