When does Tottenham vs Chelsea kick off? Sunday 22nd December, 2019 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Tottenham vs Chelsea being played? Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
What TV channel is Tottenham vs Chelsea on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Tottenham vs Chelsea in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Tottenham vs Chelsea?
What was the score in the last meeting between Tottenham & Chelsea? Chelsea 2-0 Tottenham
THE TEAM NEWS
- Spurs pulled off a superb late win at Wolves last week to close the gap on 4th-placed Chelsea as the revival under Jose Mourinho continues.
- Mourinho appears to have settled on this being his preferred team for now and an unchanged line-up is highly likely for this London derby.
- There are no new injury concerns coming into this clash with Chelsea but none of the absentees are expected to return until after Christmas.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Gazzaniga; Aurier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Vertonghen; Sissoko, Dier; Lucas Moura, Alli, Son; Kane
Unavailable: Lloris (Injured), Lamela (Injured), Vorm (Injured), Davies (Injured), Ndombele (Injured)
- Chelsea suffered a 0-1 loss at home last weekend to Bournemouth in a frustrating performance so they will be desperate to bounce back here.
- Frank Lampard is expected to make a couple of changes after such a flat display and he may decide to bring the in-form Kovacic back in.
- With the attack struggling for inspiration, he may also be inclined to bring Hudson-Odoi in with either Pulisic or Willian dropping out.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Kepa; James, Rudiger, Zouma, Azpilicueta; Jorginho, Kante, Kovacic; Willian, Abraham, Hudson-Odoi
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured)
Doubtful: Giroud (Injured), Tomori (Injured)
Spurs' revival under Jose Mourinho continues but one thing that will alarm the Portuguese manager is how many goals they are shipping in at the back. Chelsea were uninspiring in attack last week but expect them to bounce back here and there is every chance this London derby will be a shootout.