When does Tottenham vs Burnley kick off? Saturday 7th December, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Tottenham vs Burnley being played? Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
What TV channel is Tottenham vs Burnley on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Tottenham vs Burnley in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Tottenham vs Burnley?
What was the score in the last meeting between Tottenham & Burnley? Burnley 2-1 Tottenham
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jose Mourinho suffered his first defeat as Spurs manager as his team went down 2-1 in midweek against his former club Manchester United.
- After what was their poorest display since Mourinho took over, the Portuguese boss may contemplate changes to freshen the team up here.
- Ndombele, Dier and possibly Sissoko could come into the starting eleven while he may adjust his defence which continues to leak goals.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Gazzaniga; Aurier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Vertonghen; Ndombele, Dier; Sissoko, Alli, Son; Kane
Unavailable: Lloris (Injured), Lamela (Injured), Vorm (Injured), Davies (Injured)
- After winning two matches each by a 3-0 scoreline, Burnley have since lost their last two games and conceded six goals in the process.
- Sean Dyche made a couple of changes for the clash with Man City in midweek and bolstered the midfield but he should switch back to 4-4-2.
- That should see Barnes come back into the side while he will be hoping Westwood is fit enough to come back into the side following injury.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Pieters; Hendrick, Westwood, Cork, McNeil; Rodriguez, Wood
Unavailable: Gudmundsson (Injured)
Doubtful: Taylor (Injured), Westwood (Injured), Long (Injured), Bardsley (Injured), Barnes (Injured)
Spurs have lost all of their defensive solidity in recent matches and have conceded two goals in each of the four games under Mourinho. They were under par in midweek in the defeat at Old Trafford and will be keen to bounce back but it is difficult to see either team keep a clean sheet in this one.