When does Tottenham vs Brighton kick off? Thursday 26th December, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Tottenham vs Brighton being played? Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
What TV channel is Tottenham vs Brighton on in the UK? Amazon Prime Video
Where can I stream Tottenham vs Brighton in the UK? This match can be streamed live to subscribers of Amazon Prime
Where can I get tickets for Tottenham vs Brighton?
What was the score in the last meeting between Tottenham & Brighton? Brighton 3-0 Tottenham
THE TEAM NEWS
- Spurs were comfortably beaten 0-2 at home by Chelsea on Sunday and Jose Mourinho will be demanding a much-improved display against Brighton.
- They will have to do without Son for the next three games after his dismissal and that could force Mourinho into a tactical rethink here.
- Eriksen could come in as a straight swap but Mourinho may prefer to switch to wing-backs and a back three to give the side greater width.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Gazzaniga; Sanchez, Alderweireld, Vertonghen; Aurier, Sissoko, Dier, Rose; Lucas Moura, Alli; Kane
Unavailable: Lloris (Injured), Lamela (Injured), Davies (Injured), Son (Suspended)
- Brighton came unstuck at home to Sheff Utd on Saturday and they now make the trip to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for another tough test.
- Graham Potter is unlikely to make any kneejerk reactions following that defeat but he may contemplate one or two changes to freshen it up.
- Connolly returned to action at half-time for Trossard against Sheff Utd and he is a candidate to come into the starting team with Bissouma.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ryan; Montoya, Dunk, Webster, Burn; Mooy, Stephens, Propper; Gross, Maupay, Connolly
Unavailable: Izquierdo (Injured), March (Injured)
Brighton stunned Tottenham in the reverse fixture beating them 3-0 so that will give them confidence here. Spurs have improved under Mourinho but are still a long way from their best as the loss at Chelsea showed and Brighton will push them all the way in a game that should contain plenty of goals.