When does Southampton vs West Ham kick off? Saturday 14th December, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Southampton vs West Ham being played? St. Mary's Stadium
What TV channel is Southampton vs West Ham on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Southampton vs West Ham in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Southampton vs West Ham?
Southampton – https://southamptonfc.com/tickets/match-tickets
West Ham – https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Southampton & West Ham? West Ham 3-0 Southampton
THE TEAM NEWS
- Southampton's recent good run can to an end last weekend as they went down at Newcastle despite going ahead in that game at St. James' Park.
- Boss Ralph Hasenhuttl has virtually a fully-fit squad at his disposal for this game with Armstrong being their only injury doubt here.
- Despite the defeat, this set of players do have some credit with Hasenhuttl so there is a chance that he keeps any changes to a minimum.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): McCarthy; Cedric, Bednarek, Stephens, Bertrand; Djenepo, Ward-Prowse, Hojbjerg, Redmond; Ings, Long
Doubtful: Armstrong (Injured)
- The pressure was piled back on to boss Manuel Pellegrini after the home loss to Arsenal on Monday and they desperately need a result.
- Cresswell limped off in that game while Yarmolenko missed out through injury and it is likely that both will be missing once again.
- Their attack has struggled in recent times with both Haller and Antonio rotating but Pellegrini may contemplate switching to a 4-4-2 here.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Martin; Fredericks, Balbuena, Ogbonna, Masuaku; Snodgrass, Noble, Rice, Pablo Fornals; Antonio, Haller
Unavailable: Fabianski (Injured), Lanzini (Injured)
Doubtful: Cresswell (Injured), Yarmolenko (Injured), Wilshere (Injured), Reid (Injured)
This match has all the makings of a relegation six-pointer but it is the Hammers who are the ones under pressure due to recent form. They are struggling for confidence right now and with Southampton scrapping away and getting positive results in recent weeks, the hosts have to be favoured.