When does Southampton vs Watford kick off? Saturday 30th November, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Southampton vs Watford being played? St. Mary's Stadium
What TV channel is Southampton vs Watford on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Southampton vs Watford in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Southampton vs Watford?
Southampton – https://southamptonfc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Southampton & Watford? Watford 1-1 Southampton
THE TEAM NEWS
- Southampton brought an end to their four-match losing streak by drawing 2-2 at Arsenal and coming withing seconds of all three points.
- Ralph Hasenhuttl made the switch to a back four and it paid with their excellent performance and he may decide to stick with it here.
- They have a fully-fit squad at present but Hasenhuttl must be tempted to name an unchanged starting line-up to welcome Watford to St Mary's.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): McCarthy; Cedric, Bednarek, Stephens, Bertrand; Djenepo, Ward-Prowse, Hojbjerg, Redmond; Obafemi, Ings
Unavailable: Armstrong (Injured)
Doubtful: Boufal (Injured)
- After picking up their first win of the season, Watford slipped back to their old ways as they were comprehensively beaten 3-0 by Burnley.
- After being held without a goal last week, Quique Sanchez Flores may contemplate bringing skipper Deeney back into the starting line-up.
- Kabasele is back following suspension and with Dawson doubtful with a knock, he could come straight back in as the natural replacement.
Predicted line-up (5-3-2): Foster; Kiko Femenia, Cathcart, Mariappa, Chalobah, Holebas; Capoue, Doucoure, Hughes; Deeney, Deulofeu
Unavailable: Welbeck (Injured), Success (Injured), Cleverley (Injured), Kabasele (Injured), Dawson (Injured), Prodl (Injured), Janmaat (Injured)
Doubtful: Pereyra (Injured), Bachmann (Injured), Domingos Quina (Injured)
This match can already be considered to be an early season relegation six-pointer with both teams enduring tough starts to the season. The pressure is firmly on both teams and their managers, and that could well lead to a tense and cagey affair which makes a goalfest highly unlikely in this one.