2019-20 Premier League – Sheffield Utd vs Watford Preview & Prediction
When does Sheffield Utd vs Watford kick off? Thursday 26th December, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Sheffield Utd vs Watford being played? Bramall Lane
What TV channel is Sheffield Utd vs Watford on in the UK? Amazon Prime Video
Where can I stream Sheffield Utd vs Watford in the UK? This match can be streamed live to subscribers of Amazon Prime
Where can I get tickets for Sheffield Utd vs Watford?
Sheffield Utd – https://tickets.sufc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/home
What was the score in the last meeting between Sheffield Utd & Watford? Watford 0-0 Sheffield Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sheff Utd continue to be the revelation in the Premier League this season as they come off a third consecutive win over at Brighton.
- Boss Chris Wilder is delighted with how his team is playing and changes are unlikely although Fleck is tipped to return after suspension.
- McBurnie came in for Mousset and repaid Wilder's faith by scoring the winner so he is expected to keep his place in the starting line-up.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Henderson; Basham, Egan, O'Connell; Baldock, Lundstram, Norwood, Fleck, Stevens; McGoldrick, McBurnie
Doubtful: Moore (Injured)
- Watford collected their first win under recently-appointed Nigel Pearson as they stunned Man Utd and beat Ole Gunnar's Solskjaer's men 2-0.
- Pearson was delighted with the performance of his team and the way they defended as they denied United from creating too many chances.
- Doucoure is ruled out through suspension so that will likely mean Chalobah comes in to central midfield in what could be the only change.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Foster; Mariappa, Cathcart, Kabasele, Kiko Femenia; Hughes, Capoue, Chalobah; Sarr, Deeney, Deulofeu
Unavailable: Holebas (Injured), Janmaat (Injured), Welbeck (Injured), Prodl (Injured), Cleverley (Injured), Doucoure (Suspended)
Sheffield United continue to defy logic and show no signs of faltering as they sit fifth coming into the Boxing Day games and have won their last three. They will fancy their chances against Watford who come off a great result of their own, but may struggle tactically against Chris Wilder's men.