2019-20 Premier League – Sheffield Utd vs Norwich Preview & Prediction
When does Sheffield Utd vs Norwich kick off? Saturday 7th March, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Sheffield Utd vs Norwich being played? Bramall Lane
What TV channel is Sheffield Utd vs Norwich on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Sheffield Utd vs Norwich in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Sheffield Utd vs Norwich?
Sheffield Utd – https://tickets.sufc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/home
What was the score in the last meeting between Sheffield Utd & Norwich? Norwich 1-2 Sheffield Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sheffield United return to league action after they beat Reading in the FA Cup in midweek as they continue to push for the European spots.
- After making rotations against Reading, Chris Wilder is expected to revert to the team which drew with Brighton in the league last time.
- Stevens missed the cup tie with a knock but Wilder said he would be available for this game if he missed that one, so he should be fit.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Henderson; Basham, Egan, O'Connell; Baldock, Norwood, Berge, Fleck, Stevens; Sharp, McBurnie
- Norwich will be buoyed by their fantastic win over Leicester last week which has reinvigorated their survival hopes in the relegation fight.
- Daniel Farke will be sorely tempted to name the same line-up from that game after making rotations in the midweek cup match with Spurs.
- Pukki and Tettey both suffered from illness this week but the duo should both be passed fit and available to take their spots in the eleven.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Hanley, Godfrey, Lewis; Tettey, McLean; Buendia, Duda, Cantwell; Pukki
Unavailable: Klose (Injured), Byram (Injured), Hernandez (Injured), Fahrmann (Personal reasons)
Doubtful: Zimmermann (Injured)
Despite beating Leicester last week, Norwich remain under pressure to get more wins under their belts but this will be a tough task for them. Sheff Utd continue to impress and their relatively well-rested side should have the edge to plunge Norwich deeper into relegation trouble.