2019-20 Premier League – Sheffield Utd vs Man Utd Preview & Prediction
When does Sheffield Utd vs Man Utd kick off? Sunday 24th November, 2019 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Sheffield Utd vs Man Utd being played? Bramall Lane
What TV channel is Sheffield Utd vs Man Utd on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Sheffield Utd vs Man Utd in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Sheffield Utd vs Man Utd?
Sheffield Utd – https://tickets.sufc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/home
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
What was the score in the last meeting between Sheffield Utd & Man Utd? Man Utd 1-0 Sheffield Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sheffield United went into the international break in great form having gone five games unbeaten and they will look to extend that run here.
- They will be fired up to welcome Man Utd to Bramall Lane although they are without goalkeeper Henderson who cannot face his parent club.
- Egan is an injury doubt after picking up another knock on international duty so Jagielka is on standby to come in for the defender.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Moore; Basham, Jagielka, O'Connell; Baldock, Lundstram, Norwood, Fleck, Stevens; McGoldrick, Mousset
Unavailable: Henderson (Ineligible)
Doubtful: Egan (Injured)
- Prior to the international break, United were in arguably their best form of the season and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will want that to continue.
- Solskjaer will welcome back Young following suspension and he could replace Williams at left-back while there could be further changes.
- McTominay is an injury concern after he picked up an ankle knock and his possible absence would be felt unless Matic can return to the fold.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Young; Fred, McTominay; James, Andreas Pereira, Rashford; Martial
Unavailable: Bailly (Injured), Fosu-Mensah (Injured), Dalot (Injured), Pogba (Injured)
Doubtful: Matic (Injured), Tuanzebe (Injured), Shaw (Injured), Lindelof (Injured), McTominay (Injured)
Bramall Lane will be rocking for this televised game against Man Utd and Chris Wilder's men will be incredibly motivated to spring an upset. They have been in exceptional form and while the absence of Henderson and possibly Egan are blows, they are capable of avoiding defeat against United.