2019-20 Premier League – Sheffield Utd vs Man City Preview & Prediction
When does Sheffield Utd vs Man City kick off? Tuesday 21st January, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Sheffield Utd vs Man City being played? Bramall Lane
What TV channel is Sheffield Utd vs Man City on in the UK? BT Sport 2
Where can I stream Sheffield Utd vs Man City in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Sheffield Utd vs Man City?
Sheffield Utd – https://tickets.sufc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/home
What was the score in the last meeting between Sheffield Utd & Man City? Man City 2-0 Sheffield Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sheffield United picked up a brilliant point on the road at Arsenal but face a difficult task to back that up against Manchester City.
- The Blades are maintaining their push for a European place and head into this game just six points away from fourth-placed Chelsea.
- David McGoldrick missed out with a foot injury at the weekend but he should return for this and his work-rate will be important.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Henderson; Basham, Egan, O'Connell; Baldock, Besic, Norwood, Fleck, Stevens; McGoldrick, Mousset
- Manchester City were unable to make it four Premier League wins in a row as Crystal Palace scored late on to hold them to a draw.
- After a disappointing display, Pep Guardiola may look to make several changes to his side with Riyad Mahrez pushing for a recall.
- Rodri may also come in to offer some more defensive resilience against a side that are likely to commit plenty of numbers forward.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Mendy; De Bruyne, Rodri, Gundogan; Sterling, Aguero, Mahrez
Unavailable: Sane (Injured), Laporte (Injured)
Sheffield United just will not go away in their pursuit of a European spot in what has been a dream season so far. They face a tough task as they host Manchester City here but they will not be overawed by the challenge and should cause some problems in a game where both teams are likely to score.