2019-20 Premier League – Sheffield Utd vs Burnley Preview & Prediction
When does Sheffield Utd vs Burnley kick off? Saturday 2nd November, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Sheffield Utd vs Burnley being played? Bramall Lane
What TV channel is Sheffield Utd vs Burnley on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Sheffield Utd vs Burnley in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Sheffield Utd vs Burnley?
Sheffield Utd – https://tickets.sufc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/home
What was the score in the last meeting between Sheffield Utd & Burnley? Burnley 4-2 Sheffield Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- A home win against Arsenal and a draw at Watford and West Ham in their last three has seen the Blades move into the top half of the table.
- Chris Wilder has no new injury concerns coming into this game and he may contemplate naming the same starting eleven for this one.
- Mousset scored the vital equaliser coming off the bench last week and that may have earned the striker a starting spot in attack here.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Henderson; Basham, Egan, O'Connell; Baldock, Lundstram, Norwood, Fleck, Stevens; McGoldrick, Mousset
- Burnley slipped to a second consecutive defeat last weekend and they uncharacteristically conceded four goals at home to Chelsea.
- Chris Wood missed the Chelsea game last week with a knock and he will face a late fitness test to assess whether he can return here.
- Barring a potential return for Wood, Sean Dyche may decide to go with the same eleven unless he brings Brady in after two assists last week.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Pieters; Hendrick, Cork, Westwood, McNeil; Rodriguez, Barnes
Unavailable: Drinkwater (Injured)
Doubtful: Gudmundsson (Injured), Wood (Injured)
While Aston Villa and Norwich have been hitting the headlines for various reasons, it is Sheffield Utd of the promoted sides that are faring best right now. They will employ their usual style and approach, and with the visitors looking to shore up at the back, this could be a low-scoring stalemate.