2019-20 Premier League – Sheffield Utd vs Bournemouth Preview & Prediction
When does Sheffield Utd vs Bournemouth kick off? Sunday 9th February, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Sheffield Utd vs Bournemouth being played? Bramall Lane
What TV channel is Sheffield Utd vs Bournemouth on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Sheffield Utd vs Bournemouth in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Sheffield Utd vs Bournemouth?
Sheffield Utd – https://tickets.sufc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/home
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
What was the score in the last meeting between Sheffield Utd & Bournemouth? Bournemouth 1-1 Sheffield Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sheffield Utd got back to winning ways as they beat Crystal Palace and will look to build on that in their quest for European football.
- The Blades enter this game just five points off fourth place in the Premier League and will be confident of another positive result.
- New signing Sander Berge slotted straight in to the side against Palace and he will most likely make his home debut in this contest.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Henderson; Basham, Egan, O'Connell; Baldock, Berge, Norwood, Fleck, Stevens; McBurnie, Mousset
Doubtful: McGoldrick (Injured)
- Bournemouth gave their hopes of avoiding the drop another boost as they defeated Aston Villa for their second win in three games.
- The Cherries have managed to work their way out of the relegation zone but know every point is vital in a congested bottom half.
- Jefferson Lerma is suspended for this clash after collecting two bookings against Villa and he joins a long list of unavailable players.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ramsdale; Smith, Francis, Ake, Diego Rico; Gosling, L. Cook, Billing; H. Wilson, C. Wilson, Fraser
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Daniels (Injured), Groeneveld (Injured), Mepham (Injured), Kelly (Injured), Lerma (Suspended)
Doubtful: King (Injured), Stacey (Injured)
Bournemouth have shown some signs of improvement lately but face a tough test as they head to Sheffield United. The hosts are enjoying a magnificent season built on a strong defence and with Bournemouth struggling for goals on the road of late, Sheffield Utd should win this comfortably.