2019-20 Premier League – Sheffield Utd vs Aston Villa Preview & Prediction
When does Sheffield Utd vs Aston Villa kick off? Saturday 14th December, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Sheffield Utd vs Aston Villa being played? Bramall Lane
What TV channel is Sheffield Utd vs Aston Villa on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Sheffield Utd vs Aston Villa in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Sheffield Utd vs Aston Villa?
Sheffield Utd – https://tickets.sufc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/home
What was the score in the last meeting between Sheffield Utd & Aston Villa? Aston Villa 3-3 Sheffield Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sheff Utd bounced back from their rare loss to Newcastle as they came back from a goal down to beat Norwich at Carrow Road last time out.
- The clean sheets have dried up for United in recent matches but they continue to grind results out and compete well in every game they play.
- Mousset is carrying a slight knock from the win over Norwich but the French striker is expected to shake it off and be fit to start here.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Henderson; Basham, Egan, O'Connell; Baldock, Lundstram, Norwood, Fleck, Stevens; McGoldrick, Mousset
Doubtful: Mousset (Injured)
- Villa came unstuck at home to Leicester last weekend and they were not helped by the key injury to Mings as it unravelled when he went off.
- They come into this round of matches hovering above the relegation zone and they will be desperate to start picking up points again quickly.
- Mings and Targett are rated doubtful for this game so Engels and Taylor are on standby to come into the side while Guilbert could start too.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Heaton; Elmohamady, Engels, Konsa, Taylor; Hourihane, McGinn, Douglas Luiz; Trezeguet, Wesley, Grealish
Unavailable: Steer (Injured), Davis (Injured), Mings (Injured)
Sheffield United remain incredibly tough to beat right now and they will fancy their chances at home to Aston Villa. Their defence has not however been as watertight as it was earlier in the season, and against Villa whose matches have contained plenty in recent weeks, expect goals at both ends.