2019-20 Premier League – Sheffield Utd vs Arsenal Preview & Prediction
When does Sheffield Utd vs Arsenal kick off? Monday 21st October, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Sheffield Utd vs Arsenal being played? Bramall Lane
What TV channel is Sheffield Utd vs Arsenal on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Sheffield Utd vs Arsenal in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Sheffield Utd vs Arsenal?
Sheffield Utd – https://tickets.sufc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/home
Arsenal – https://www.arsenal.com/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Sheffield Utd & Arsenal? Arsenal 6-0 Sheffield Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sheff Utd picked up another valuable point away to Watford before the international break as they return to action in good spirits.
- Strikers McGoldrick and McBurnie continue to struggle with injuries but both will be hoping to be fit to face the Gunners at Bramall Lane.
- Assuming McBurnie is fit, then there is every chance that manager Chris Wilder will name an unchanged starting eleven for this game.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Henderson; Basham, Egan, O'Connell; Baldock, Lundstram, Norwood, Fleck, Stevens; McBurnie, Robinson
Doubtful: McGoldrick (Injured), McBurnie (Injured), Fleck (Injured)
- Arsenal are carrying an eight-match unbeaten run in all competitions from before the international break which they will look to extend.
- Dani Ceballos is carrying a slight knock ahead of this game but the Spaniard is expected to pass fit in what could be an unchanged side.
- Mesut Ozil could feature as the German playmaker appears to be back in favour with Gunners boss Unai Emery.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Leno; Chambers, Sokratis, David Luiz, Kolasinac; Xhaka, Guendouzi; Pepe, Dani Ceballos, Saka; Aubameyang
Unavailable: Nelson (Injured)
Arsenal were in good form prior to the international break and they will look to maintain that momentum. Sheffield United have been picking up points steadily, although their best performances have come away from home, and this is another difficult match they may struggle to get anything from.