When does Norwich vs Wolves kick off? Saturday 21st December, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Norwich vs Wolves being played? Carrow Road
What TV channel is Norwich vs Wolves on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Norwich vs Wolves in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Norwich vs Wolves?
What was the score in the last meeting between Norwich & Wolves? Wolves 2-2 Norwich
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Canaries picked up an invaluable point at Leicester last week as they halted the eight-match winning run of Brendan Rodgers' men.
- Star forward Pukki was on the scoresheet once again but may have fractured his toe although he is expected to play through the pain barrier.
- Hernandez or Srbeny would be the likely candidates to replace him if he did miss out in what should otherwise be an unchanged team.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Krul; Aarons, Hanley, Zimmermann, Byrom; Buendia, Tettey, Trybull, McLean, Cantwell; Pukki
Unavailable: Klose (Injured), Drmic (Injured), Godfrey (Injured)
Doubtful: Pukki (Injured), Hanley (Injured)
- Wolves' 11-match unbeaten run in the league came to an unfortunate end last week as they were undone by a 91st-minute winner for Tottenham.
- They have had a free midweek for once which means Nuno Espirito Santo may be tempted to name the same eleven that played against Spurs.
- There are no new injury worries to consider coming into this match and Espirito Santo will be keen for his men to get back on track here.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Rui Patricio; Dendoncker, Coady, Saiss; Doherty, Joao Moutinho, Ruben Neves, Jonny Castro; Traore, Diogo Jota; Jimenez
Unavailable: Boly (Injured), Gibbs-White (Injured)
Doubtful: Traore (Injured)
Wolves saw their 11-match unbeaten run come to an end last week but they were somewhat unfortunate to lose to Spurs after a good performance. While Norwich produced a good result of their own at Leicester, this is a tough assignment for them and Wolves should take at least a point home with them.