When does Norwich vs Watford kick off? Friday 8th November, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Norwich vs Watford being played? Carrow Road
What TV channel is Norwich vs Watford on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Norwich vs Watford in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Norwich vs Watford?
What was the score in the last meeting between Norwich & Watford? Norwich 4-2 Watford
THE TEAM NEWS
- Norwich come off yet another defeat at Brighton last weekend which means they have now picked up just one point from their last six games.
- Daniel Farke's lengthy injury list is starting to ease and he may consider one or two changes to spark some life into his struggling team.
- Hernandez came into the side at the expense of Cantwell last weekend and the Cuban winger could now be set for a run in the side.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Godfrey, Amadou, Lewis; McLean, Tettey; Buendia, Stiepermann, Hernandez; Pukki
Unavailable: Klose (Injured), Zimmermann (Injured), Hanley (Injured)
Doubtful: Vrancic (Injured)
- Watford slipped to another defeat last week against Chelsea which means they remain winless now after 11 rounds in the Premier League.
- Cathcart was forced off in the first half with a back spasm last week but the Northern Irish defender should be passed fit to play here.
- Quique Sanchez Flores will wait on fitness tests for Capoue and Cleverley before deciding on his team for this relegation six-pointer.
Predicted line-up (5-3-2): Foster; Janmaat, Dawson, Cathcart, Kabasele, Masina; Doucoure, Chalobah, Pereyra; Deulofeu, Gray
Unavailable: Deeney (Injured), Welbeck (Injured), Domingos Quina (Injured)
Doubtful: Capoue (Injured), Cleverley (Injured), Cathcart (Injured)
There is big pressure on both of these teams coming into this match in what is essentially a relegation six-pointer already. While both teams will be desperate not to lose, it really is a game they have to play to win and that could lead to a wild encounter at Carrow Road with plenty of goals.