When does Norwich vs Tottenham kick off? Saturday 28th December, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Norwich vs Tottenham being played? Carrow Road
What TV channel is Norwich vs Tottenham on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Norwich vs Tottenham in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Norwich vs Tottenham?
What was the score in the last meeting between Norwich & Tottenham? Norwich 0-3 Tottenham
THE TEAM NEWS
- Watford's recent improved form has seen them move up above Norwich as the Canaries have dropped to the bottom of the Premier League now.
- After taking just one point from their last five games, Daniel Farke's men are desperate for a win but confidence in the camp has sapped.
- Farke may contemplate making some changes in midfield where he has plenty of options so Vrancic and Stiepermann could come into the team.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Hanley, Byrom; Hernandez, Tettey, Vrancic, Stiepermann, Cantwell; Pukki
Unavailable: Klose (Injured), Drmic (Injured), Godfrey (Injured)
- Spurs managed to come from behind to beat Brighton on Boxing Day but it was not a convincing display by Jose Mourinho's men for long spells.
- They are forced into changes here as both Winks and Sissoko are suspended which means Dier and potentially Ndombele will come into the side.
- Sessegnon came into the side against Brighton with Rose left out completely and he could now be set for a run in the starting eleven.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Gazzaniga; Sanchez, Alderweireld, Vertonghen; Aurier, Ndombele, Dier, Sessegnon; Lucas Moura, Alli; Kane
Unavailable: Lloris (Injured), Lamela (Injured), Davies (Injured), Son (Suspended), Sissoko (Suspended), Winks (Suspended)
The situation is looking increasingly bleak for Norwich especially after the loss to Villa last time out. They face a Tottenham side that is hardly convincing right now but Jose Mourinho's men have the greater quality and firepower to enable them to win a match that should contain plenty of goals.