When does Norwich vs Southampton kick off? Saturday 14th March, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Norwich vs Southampton being played? Carrow Road
What TV channel is Norwich vs Southampton on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Norwich vs Southampton in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Norwich vs Southampton?
Southampton – https://southamptonfc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Norwich & Southampton? Southampton 2-1 Norwich
THE TEAM NEWS
- Norwich slipped to defeat at Sheffield United last week which leaves them six points of safety now coming into this crunch home match.
- Daniel Farke has no new injury concerns coming into this match though Zimmermann will have benefited from another week of training.
- Vrancic is another option in central midfield if Farke does decide to change things around but it seems unlikely he will change too much.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Hanley, Godfrey, Lewis; Tettey, McLean; Buendia, Duda, Cantwell; Pukki
Unavailable: Klose (Injured), Byram (Injured), Hernandez (Injured), Fahrmann (Personal reasons)
Doubtful: Zimmermann (Injured)
- Southampton slipped to a fourth defeat in their last five games at home to Newcastle last time out as they went down 0-1 at St. Mary's.
- They were not helped by a 28th-minute dismissal of Djenepo and he will miss out here as Ralph Hasenhuttl will be forced into one change.
- Armstrong and Smallbone may return from injury and illness respectively with the former a strong candidate to come into the starting eleven.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): McCarthy; Valery, Stephens, Bednarek, Bertrand; Armstrong, Ward-Prowse, Hojbjerg, Boufal; Ings, Long
Unavailable: Redmond (Injured), Djenepo (Suspended)
Doubtful: Smallbone (Illness), Armstrong (Injured)
Time is running out for Norwich as they have to target victories in their home matches like this one. They will welcome an out-of-form Saints side, but they may be a wounded animal after their tough result last week and Ralph Hasenhuttl's men are more than capable of playing spoilers here.
Follow our prediction on desktop or mobile AND sign up to claim some great offers with bet365!