2019-20 Premier League – Norwich vs Sheffield Utd Preview & Prediction
When does Norwich vs Sheffield Utd kick off? Sunday 8th December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Norwich vs Sheffield Utd being played? Carrow Road
What TV channel is Norwich vs Sheffield Utd on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Norwich vs Sheffield Utd in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Norwich vs Sheffield Utd?
Sheffield Utd – https://tickets.sufc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/away
What was the score in the last meeting between Norwich & Sheffield Utd? Norwich 2-2 Sheffield Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- After a mini revival of four points from their previous two league matches, Norwich slipped to a 2-1 defeat at Southampton in midweek.
- They come into this round of matches in the bottom three but will be targeting this match as one they simply have to get something from.
- Daniel Farke's list of absentees is clearing up now and he has options to rotate as Lewis, Tettey and possibly Stiepermann could come in.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Krul; Aarons, Godfrey, Zimmermann, Lewis; Cantwell, Amadou, Tettey, McLean, Hernandez; Pukki
Unavailable: Klose (Injured), Hanley (Injured), Drmic (Injured)
- Sheff Utd make the trip down to Norwich buoyed by their away form which has seen them draw six and win one of their seven away days.
- Chris Wilder has a fully fit squad at his disposal right now but he will be tempted to name his regular starting eleven given their form.
- If he does make a couple of changes, those appear most likely to be in attack where he has players to come in like McBurnie and Robinson.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Henderson; Basham, Egan, O'Connell; Baldock, Lundstram, Norwood, Fleck, Stevens; McGoldrick, Mousset
It is difficult to oppose Sheff Utd right now given how difficult they are to beat and they are one of just two unbeaten teams on the road so far this season with Liverpool. They are incredibly solid and will be tough for Norwich to break down so expect Wilder's men to claim a draw as a minimum.