When does Norwich vs Man Utd kick off? Sunday 27th October, 2019 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Norwich vs Man Utd being played? Carrow Road
What TV channel is Norwich vs Man Utd on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Norwich vs Man Utd in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Norwich vs Man Utd?
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
What was the score in the last meeting between Norwich & Man Utd? Norwich 0-1 Man Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- Norwich halted a three-match losing streak last time out by claiming a goalless draw at Bournemouth and keeping their first clean sheet.
- Daniel Farke made a subtle change last week with a more defensive option in midfield in place of Stiepermann and he will retain the 4-5-1.
- Godfrey was forced off in the draw against Bournemouth but his knock is nothing serious and he should be fit to start in central defence.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Krul; Aarons, Amadou, Godfrey, Lewis; Buendia, McLean, Tettey, Leitner, Cantwell; Pukki
Unavailable: Klose (Injured), Zimmermann (Injured), Vrancic (Injured), Hanley (Injured)
Doubtful: Fahrmann (Injured), Godfrey (Injured)
- Man Utd became the first team to take points from leaders Liverpool on Sunday which will give Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men a boost in morale.
- After fielding a defensive team to counteract Liverpool last week, Solskjaer will likely revert to a more orthodox 4-2-3-1 formation here.
- Pogba and Matic both face late fitness tests but Solskjaer will not be phased to field Fred once again given his good performance last week.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Young; Fred, McTominay; James, Andreas Pereira, Rashford; Martial
Unavailable: Bailly (Injured), Fosu-Mensah (Injured), Dalot (Injured)
Doubtful: Pogba (Injured), Matic (Injured), Tuanzebe (Injured)
Norwich made a tactical change last time out switching to a 4-5-1 rather than 4-3-3 to become more solid defensively and that may see their matches become less open. With Man Utd struggling for goals themselves, this could well contain less than what many are expecting at Carrow Road.