When does Norwich vs Man City kick off? Saturday 14th September, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Norwich vs Man City being played? Carrow Road
What are the expected weather conditions for Norwich vs Man City? Clear, 15c
What TV channel is Norwich vs Man City on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Norwich vs Man City in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Norwich vs Man City?
What was the score in the last meeting between Norwich & Man City? Norwich 0-0 Man City
THE TEAM NEWS
- Norwich are quicky learning the harsh realities of the Premier League and they face another tough test as the champions come to town.
- Daniel Farke has injury concerns in defence as Zimmermann and Klose are both ruled out so he will be hoping Hanley can return from a knock.
- Amadou deputised in central defence when he came on last time out and he will likely play there or for the injured Trybull in midfield.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Krul; Byram, Godfrey, Amadou, Lewis; McLean, Tettey; Buendia, Stiepermann, Cantwell; Pukki
Unavailable: Klose (Injured), Hernandez (Injured), Zimmermann (Injured), Trybull (Injured), Aarons (Injured), Roberts (Ineligible), Leitner (Injured), Vrancic (Injured)
Doubtful: Hanley (Injured), Krul (Injured), Godfrey (Injured)
- City return from the international break knowing they cannot afford to fall further behind Liverpool even at this early stage of the season.
- This is the first match since Laporte's knee injury so Pep Guardiola will either drop Fernandinho into defence or bring Stones back if fit.
- Bernardo Silva and Mahrez continue to fight for one of the places in the attacking trio, while Rodri may start ahead of the ill Gundogan.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ederson; Walker, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Zinchenko; De Bruyne, Rodri, David Silva; Bernardo Silva, Aguero, Sterling
Unavailable: Mendy (Injured), Sane (Injured), Laporte (Injured)
Doubtful: Stones (Injured), Gabriel Jesus (Injured), Gundogan (Illness)
Norwich have remained true to their style of play so far in the Premier League but that is ominous when facing Man City. Pep Guardiola's men should have far too much pace and skill for Daniel Farke's team, and City should comfortably win what should be a high-scoring game at Carrow Road.