2019-20 Premier League – Norwich vs Crystal Palace Preview & Prediction
When does Norwich vs Crystal Palace kick off? Wednesday 1st January, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Norwich vs Crystal Palace being played? Carrow Road
What TV channel is Norwich vs Crystal Palace on in the UK? BT Sport ESPN
Where can I stream Norwich vs Crystal Palace in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Norwich vs Crystal Palace?
Crystal Palace – https://tickets.cpfc.co.uk/events.aspx
What was the score in the last meeting between Norwich & Crystal Palace? Crystal Palace 2-0 Norwich
THE TEAM NEWS
- Norwich picked up a point at home to Tottenham on Saturday but they came within seven minutes of claiming all three points in that game.
- This is one match that Daniel Farke will know they simply have to win and he is expected to make more changes to freshen up his line-up.
- Those are more likely to come in midfield as Cantwell, Trybull and McLean are all expected to come into the starting eleven to face Palace.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Hanley, Lewis; Buendia, Tettey, Trybull, McLean, Cantwell; Pukki
Unavailable: Klose (Injured), Drmic (Injured), Godfrey (Injured), Fahrmann (Injured)
- Palace ended 2019 with another good result as they drew 1-1 at Southampton and they sit closer to the top six than the relegation zone.
- Roy Hodgson has a number of injuries to contend with and may have lost another defender with Kelly the latest player to pick up a knock.
- Kouyate was rested against Southampton but he is expected to return to the midfield or could even deputise at right-back if Kelly is out.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Guaita; Kelly, Tomkins, Sakho, Riedewald; Meyer, McArthur, Milivojevic, Kouyate, Zaha; Ayew
Unavailable: Ward (Injured), Schlupp (Injured), Cahill (Injured), Townsend (Injured), Dann (Injured), Benteke (Injured)
Doubtful: Van Aanholt (Injured), Kelly (Injured)
Norwich are well adrift of safety right now and they have won just one game in their last 15 in the league. That has to improve quickly and starting here, but Palace are one of the worst opponents they could face. They will likely soak up the home side's pressure and hit them on the counter to win.