When does Norwich vs Bournemouth kick off? Saturday 18th January, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Norwich vs Bournemouth being played? Carrow Road
What TV channel is Norwich vs Bournemouth on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Norwich vs Bournemouth in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Norwich vs Bournemouth?
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
What was the score in the last meeting between Norwich & Bournemouth? Bournemouth 0-0 Norwich
THE TEAM NEWS
- Norwich put in a poor performance as they were defeated by Manchester United and they conceded four goals in the process.
- The Canaries were without leading scorer Teemu Pukki in last week's game but he should be fit enough to return for this contest.
- Daniel Farke has been busy in the transfer market this week and has added Ondrej Duda and Lukas Rupp to bolster his midfield options.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Hanley, Byram; Tettey, Vrancic; Buendia, McLean, Cantwell; Pukki
Unavailable: Klose (Injured), Drmic (Injured)
Doubtful: Srbeny (Injured), Godfrey (Injured), Pukki (Injured), Hanley (Illness)
- Bournemouth's terrible run of form continued as they failed to win for a fifth consecutive game in the Premier League last week.
- The Cherries were defeated by Watford in another very poor display and that 0-3 loss has seen them drop to 19th in the table.
- Aaron Ramsdale could return in goal after missing last week's contest with stand-in Mark Travers making an error that led to the first goal.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Ramsdale; Francis, S. Cook, Ake, Diego Rico; H. Wilson, L. Cook, Billing, Fraser; C. Wilson, Solanke
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Daniels (Injured), Groeneveld (Injured), King (Injured), Stacey (Injured), Mepham (Injured), Stanislas (Injured)
Doubtful: Ramsdale (Injured), Kelly (Injured), Lerma (Injured)
Norwich are in danger of being cut adrift at the foot of the table and if they are to avoid that happening, winning this contest against Bournemouth is imperative. The Cherries sit six points above the Canaries but have looked very poor of late and the hosts should be able to earn a priceless win.