When does Norwich vs Aston Villa kick off? Saturday 5th October, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Norwich vs Aston Villa being played? Carrow Road
What are the expected weather conditions for Norwich vs Aston Villa? Cloud, 15c
What TV channel is Norwich vs Aston Villa on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Norwich vs Aston Villa in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Norwich vs Aston Villa?
What was the score in the last meeting between Norwich & Aston Villa? Aston Villa 1-2 Norwich
THE TEAM NEWS
- Aside from their excellent win over Man City, Norwich's form has been poor of late having lost four of their last five games in the league.
- Daniel Farke picked up even more injuries last week as Fahrmann is struggling while Godfrey and Lewis are also carrying knocks at present.
- There is an outside chance Tettey and Vrancic could both return while Farke will hope Lewis and Godfrey are fit to avoid more changes.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): McGovern; Aarons, Godfrey, Amadou, Lewis; McLean, Leitner; Buendia, Stiepermann, Cantwell; Pukki
Unavailable: UKlose (Injured), Hernandez (Injured), Zimmermann (Injured), Trybull (Injured), Krul (Injured)
Doubtful: Fahrmann (Injured), Vrancic (Injured), Godfrey (Injured), Tettey (Injured), Lewis (Injured), Cantwell (Injured)
- Aston Villa drew 2-2 at home to Burnley last week but will have been frustrated after conceding two equalisers to Sean Dyche's men.
- Boss Dean Smith is waiting on a number of fitness doubts as Lansbury, Targett, Wesley and Mings have all been carrying knocks this week.
- Targett seems the most likely player to miss out here so Taylor could come back into the line-up with may otherwise be unchanged.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Heaton; Guilbert, Engels, Mings, Taylor; McGinn, Nakamba, Hourihane; El Ghazi, Wesley, Grealish
Unavailable: Chester (Injured), Kodjia (Injured)
Doubtful: Lansbury (Injured), Targett (Injured), Wesley (Injured), Mings (Injured)
These two promoted teams have had difficult starts to life in the Premier League aside from the occasional moment of glory. Norwich won both matches 2-1 last season in the Championship and while they are favoured in this one, goals at both ends seems highly probably at Carrow Road.