When does Newcastle vs Wolves kick off? Sunday 27th October, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Newcastle vs Wolves being played? St. James' Park
What TV channel is Newcastle vs Wolves on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Newcastle vs Wolves in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Newcastle vs Wolves?
What was the score in the last meeting between Newcastle & Wolves? Newcastle 0-4 Wolves
THE TEAM NEWS
- Newcastle come off a 0-1 loss to Chelsea but they return home where they are unbeaten in their last three which will give them confidence.
- Goals continue to be hard to come by for Steve Bruce's men with one scored in their last four so that could encourage a formation change.
- Schar is ruled out through injury so Dummett could come in while the more creative Shelvey has a chance to be recalled in central midfield.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Dubravka; Yedlin, Clark, Lascelles, Dummett, Willems; Almiron, Shelvey, S. Longstaff, Saint-Maximin; Joelinton
Unavailable: Colback (Injured), Lejeune (Injured), Carroll (Injured), Schar (Injured), Hayden (Suspended)
Doubtful: Ritchie (Injured)
- Wolves came from behind to draw at home to Southampton last week to extend their unbeaten run in the Premier League to four matches.
- Boss Nuno Espirito Santo continues to juggle his squad between Europa League commitments, but he will prioritise the league right now.
- Bennett was forced off against Southampton and remains an injury doubt so Jesus Vallejo or Saiss will come into the defence for him.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Rui Patricio; Jesus Vallejo, Coady, Saiss; Traore, Dendoncker, Joao Moutinho, Ruben Neves, Jonny Castro; Cutrone, Jimenez
Unavailable: Bruno Jordao (Injured), Boly (Injured)
Doubtful: Pedro Neto (Injured), Bennett (Injured), Saiss (Injured)
Newcastle continue to struggle for goals at the moment but at home, they have picked up some reasonable results of late. They will not be daunted by the visit of Wolves who come off a Europa League match in Bratislava on Thursday, and that could very well work in the home side's favour.