2019-20 Premier League – Newcastle vs Sheffield Utd Preview & Prediction
When does Newcastle vs Sheffield Utd kick off? Saturday 14th March, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Newcastle vs Sheffield Utd being played? St. James' Park
What TV channel is Newcastle vs Sheffield Utd on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Newcastle vs Sheffield Utd in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Newcastle vs Sheffield Utd?
Sheffield Utd – https://tickets.sufc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/away
What was the score in the last meeting between Newcastle & Sheffield Utd? Sheffield Utd 0-2 Newcastle
THE TEAM NEWS
- Newcastle got back to winning ways in the league last time out after five without a win as they beat Southampton 1-0 away from home.
- They were dealt a major blow however as Dubravka picked up a knee injury in that game and could miss the remainder of the season now.
- That will mean Darlow will come in between the sticks in what could very well be the only change Steve Bruce makes to his starting line-up.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Darlow; Manquillo, Fernandez, Lascelles, Rose; Hayden, Shelvey; Ritchie, Almiron, Saint-Maximin; Gayle
Unavailable: Colback (Injured), Willems (Injured), Dummett (Injured), Carroll (Injured), Clark (Injured), Dubravka (Injured)
Doubtful: Krafth (Injured)
- Sheffield United's sensational season continues as they come off another victory over Norwich this time and yet another clean sheet.
- Lundstram has regained his starting spot thanks to his strong performances and he is set to continue in the centre of midfield here.
- Stevens had to come off with a slight injury concern last weekend and has been ruled out of this match so Osborn will deputise for him.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Henderson; Basham, Egan, O'Connell; Baldock, Norwood, Lundstram, Fleck, Osborn; Sharp, McBurnie
Unavailable: Stevens (Injured)
Sheffield United's dream season continues as they stick to their blueprint of keeping things tight at the back and grinding results out. With 13 of their last 15 games seeing under 2.5 goals, there is every chance this match will follow suit against an ineffective Newcastle attack.
Follow our prediction on desktop or mobile AND sign up to claim some great offers with bet365!