When does Newcastle vs Norwich kick off? Saturday 1st February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Newcastle vs Norwich being played? St. James' Park
What TV channel is Newcastle vs Norwich on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Newcastle vs Norwich in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Newcastle vs Norwich?
What was the score in the last meeting between Newcastle & Norwich? Norwich 3-1 Newcastle
THE TEAM NEWS
- Newcastle produced another late show as two injury-time goals from substitute Florian Lejeune earned a vital point against Everton.
- The Magpies failed to build on that as they were held to a disappointing goalless draw against League 1 side Oxford in the FA Cup.
- Steve Bruce could have a couple of new signings on board come kick-off with wing-back Valentino Lazaro set to be included on the bench.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Dubravka; Yedlin, Fernandez, Lascelles, Clark, Ritchie; Almiron, Bentaleb, Hayden, Saint-Maximin; Joelinton
Unavailable: Manquillo (Injured), Gayle (Injured), Dummett (Injured), Colback (Injured), Ki (Injured), Muto (Injured), Willems (Injured), Krafth (Injured), Shelvey (Injured)
Doubtful: Carroll (Injured), Lejeune (Injured)
- Norwich pushed Tottenham all the way but could not hang on to a point having levelled the game in the 70th minute in their last league game.
- The Canaries got back to winning ways in the FA Cup against Burnley and will go all-out to back that up as they return to league action.
- Emiliano Buendia has missed Norwich's last two games with a thigh problem but has a good chance of returning for this important game.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Hanley, Byram; Tettey, McLean; Rupp, Buendia, Cantwell; Pukki
Unavailable: Klose (Injured), Godfrey (Suspended)
Doubtful: Buendia (Injured), Cantwell (Injured), Amadou (Injured)
Newcastle have earned four points from their last two Premier League matches and will look to add to that tally as they host bottom-side Norwich. The visitors must start picking up wins to give themselves a chance at staying up and should at least score in this game but are likely to concede too.