When does Newcastle vs Man Utd kick off? Sunday 6th October, 2019 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Newcastle vs Man Utd being played? St. James' Park
What are the expected weather conditions for Newcastle vs Man Utd? Cloud, 11c
What TV channel is Newcastle vs Man Utd on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Newcastle vs Man Utd in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Newcastle vs Man Utd?
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
What was the score in the last meeting between Newcastle & Man Utd? Newcastle 0-2 Man Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- Newcastle are coming off a disastrous 5-0 hammering at Leicester last week but they will be determined to do better in front of their fans.
- Hayden's dismissal did not help matters last week and he misses out here with Ki likely to deputise as Shelvey is still out injured.
- Steve Bruce switched to four at the back last week but the heavy loss may see him revert to the 5-4-1 he used prior to that loss.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Dubravka; Krafth, Schar, Lascelles, Dummett, Willems; Almiron, Ki, Longstaff, Atsu; Joelinton
Unavailable: Colback (Injured), Lejeune (Injured), Gayle (Injured), Shelvey (Injured), Ritchie (Injured), Hayden (Suspended)
Doubtful: Willems (Injured)
- Solskjaer's Man Utd could only manage a 1-1 draw at home to Arsenal on Monday night as their inconsistent start to the season continue
- The United boss continues to contend with various injury problems but he will be hoping Wan-Bissaka and Pogba are both fit to start here.
- Several rotations were made in the Europa League on Thursday night but Solskjaer will prioritise the league and bring back his regulars.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Young; Pogba, McTominay; Andreas Pereira, Lingard, James; Rashford
Unavailable: Bailly (Injured), Fosu-Mensah (Injured), Shaw (Injured), Jones (Injured), Martial (Injured)
Doubtful: Pogba (Injured), Wan-Bissaka (Injured)
It has been a difficult start to the season for these two teams and both dearly need a win to ease pressure. Newcastle were woeful last week but they have shown they can raise their game at times although there is every chance both will approach this cautiously and that could result in few goals.